To All of Our Patients,
We have missed you! As of now, we are beginning to staff our offices, so you may begin to call your office and schedule your appointments. We will begin seeing patients on Monday, May 4. There are going to be significant changes in how we operate the clinic until at least the end of June. We appreciate your understanding in advance.
WHAT TO EXPECT UPON ARRIVAL TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Doctors and employees will be wearing masks for everyone’s safety.
- We are asking that all parents immediately sanitize their hands with the provided handsanitizer.
- You will be expected to wear a mask at all times while in the office. If you do not have one, we will be happy to provide you with one.
- We respectfully ask that patients come to their appointments alone, with the exception of children, who may come with one parent.
- In order to comply with social distancing requirements, we are liming the number of people in the office at the same me. If we reach that number, we may ask that you wait in your vehicle. We will do our best to accommodate everyone, but we have rules we must follow.
- You will be required to answer a series of screening questions prior to being seen.
Please call in advance if you are having any symptoms of being ill or have had possible exposure to COVID-19 so that we can reschedule your appointment and keep everyone safe and healthy.
We are looking forward to seeing all of our parents again. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
From all of us!
Oconomowoc Vision Clinic